Autumn is always magnificent in the Midwest. Forests become a sea of warm colors, the weather is clean and crisp, and the mosquitos are (mostly) gone. Consider engaging in some of the best fall activities in Wisconson when you visit Lakewoods Resort on Lake Namakagon. Nestled in the woodlands along Lake Namakagon, our cozy resort in Cable is the perfect place to enjoy an autumnal getaway.
Must-Experience Fall Activities in Wisconsin
Lace those hiking shoes, don your favorite flannel, and cover those ears with a cozy beanie, and you’re ready to take on the best fall activities in Wisconsin. Get ready for the crunch of leaves beneath your feet, the earthy smell of autumn, and immersing yourself in nature and local events.
- If you’ve never had a bonfire in fall before, you’re missing out. Put on your favorite sweater and warm your hands around a toasty fire at our Northern Wisconsin lakeside cabin. Roast hot dogs, corn, or marshmallows, and enjoy being in the woods sans mosquitos.
- Check out the Cable Area Fall Festival to get an insider’s view of the community. Sip on some excellent wines, beers, and ciders while jamming out to some live music.
- Trek the best hiking trails in Wisconsin to see some marvelous fall colors. Keep your eyes peeled for white-tailed deer and other local wildlife.
- Hit the greens at our Forest Ridges Golf Course. You’re sure to enjoy the beautiful fall foliage while making your way down the fairway.
- Spend a sunny afternoon at an apple orchard in Wisconsin. Mary’s Sunday Morning Orchard is a brief 18-mile drive from our Cable resort. Pick your own apples, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, or check out their shop for other homemade goodies.
- If you harbor a soft place in your heart for all things spooky, check out this self-guided haunted tour where you can visit sites where multiple people have had paranormal experiences.
- Take a trip to the area’s best waterfalls framed by gorgeous autumn colors.
Your Autumnal Wisconsin Getaway Awaits at Lakewoods Resort
Treat yourself to an autumnal getaway at our Wisconsin lake resort. We offer exclusive fall package deals, perfect for the golfer in your life. Our assortment of lodging options befits families and groups of nearly every size. We even offer a delicious dining experience at our on-site restaurant, Lakeside Restaurant. For more suggestions on fantastic fall activities in Wisconsin or to make a reservation, please give us a call at 800-255-5937.