Grab a cold brew, nibble on some delicious bites, and celebrate the legacy of family living, the great outdoors, and refreshing lakeside getaways when you stay in Cable, WI! This summer, you and yours can enjoy carefree days and blue skies in the Northwoods, traveling around to find all the best brews near our four-season family vacation destination. Begin your search for the best brews at Lakewoods Resort on Lake Namakagon, a family-owned and operated resort in Cable, WI! We offer comfortable lodging, right in the heart of Chequamegon National Forest, along with all-season activities suited for the whole family. Now that your accommodations are sorted out, let’s explore all the great spots to enjoy the Cable Area and Northwoods brewing scene.
Visit These Local Spots for Northwoods Brewing
After a fun day of biking, hiking, bird watching, and other recreational activities, a nice visit to an area bar, brewery, or tavern is the perfect way to unwind. Hop in your car, mount your bike, or simply walk down from your Lake Namakagon cabin or condo rentals to these local spots for Northwoods brewing. See our suggestions below:
- Buck’s Bar: enjoy your favorite drink at Lakewoods Resort’s very own bar
- Ammo’s Evergreen Tavern: a Lake Namakagon legend for over 100 years
- The Portage: stop by for a brew in the biggest little bar in Bayfield County
- Angry Minnow Brewery: folks love the signature beers at this Hayward staple
- Pioneer Bar: all are welcome by car, motorcycle, ATV, or any mode of transportation
- Chopper Bar & Grill: the bartenders will elevate your whole Northwoods brewing tour
- The Loon Salon: pizza and beer—the perfect combination found at this local restaurant
As you’ll soon find out, the WI Northwoods is filled with several great spots offering up a friendly atmosphere, delicious food, and, most importantly, excellent brewing service! If you are looking for a specific bar, tavern, or brewery, feel free to ask our knowledgeable staff for more recommendations.
Time to Unwind at Lakewoods Resort on Lake Namakagon
After reading about Northwoods brewing, we know you’re excited to finally arrive at our lakefront resort in Cable, WI. You and yours will be more than comfortable in our various lodging options, from golf villas to cabin homes by the lake. Book your upcoming stay with us online now!