We realize the concern right now about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and you most likely have some questions about Lakewoods Resort & Lodges efforts to manage it. We want you to be assured that the safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority.
We want you to feel confident in visiting our property. Lakewoods Resort is working with our local and State Departments of Health agencies and are monitoring the CDC’s real-time updates on the status of Coronavirus. We are also taking a number of stringent precautionary measures to address these concerns and help ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all our guests and employees.
Please be aware that we have increased cleanliness standards in our foodservice outlets, guest rooms and other public areas of the property. We are also increasing the frequency of disinfectant procedures, with a focus on:
- Faucets and toilet flush levers
- Doorknobs and locks
- Entrance and exit doors and door handles
- Light switches and elevator buttons
We are also implementing the following procedures for the safety of both guests and staff members.
- Encouraging increased handwashing and sanitation efforts by using soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout the day or after touching potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Providing hand-sanitizer stations at locations for guests and employees
- Asking hotel employees and incoming guests who have a fever, cough or shortness of breath to stay home as recommended by the US Center for Disease Control.
Cancellation and Deposit Changes
We know customers are looking for flexibility as they make their travel plans. That’s why when you book a new room reservation for a stay before April 30th, 2020 you will be able to cancel or rebook your reservation prior to arrival without charge. To further help you plan with confidence and peace of mind during these uncertain times;
- You can reschedule your reservation without a fee. New rates may apply to your future dates; however, you will not lose any of your paid deposit.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation outside of 30 days, you may do so with only a $25 fee or Lakewoods Resort & Lodge will hold your entire deposit for a future visit within 1 year.
- If you are inside 30 days of your scheduled arrival date, Lakewoods Resort & Lodge will hold your entire deposit which can then be applied toward a future stay within 1 year.
We appreciate your business and we are committed to following the recommendations from health authorities as you visit us in the Wisconsin north-woods. For the most up-to-date information and information on the CDC’s guidelines for this fluid situation, we encourage you to visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services or the Center For Disease Control (CDC) website.
Please feel confident that we’re doing what we can to provide a healthy environment so you can enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for your continued loyalty and your business. We look forward to seeing a healthy you soon.
4th Generation Family Owner and General Manager
Lakewoods Resort & Lodge