Lakewoods Resort on Lake Namakagon has been sharing with travelers the unique charm and adventures of the Northwoods for over a century. We stand out from other Cable, WI resorts with our company’s rich history and expertise. We show great care to our guests to ensure they experience the best of the magnificent Northwoods during their stay.
With 115 years of being in business, you can trust the insight from our team of local experts for recommendations during your stay at our Lake Namakagon resort in one of our lake homes(cabins), lodge rooms, or lakeside condos rentals. A day of adventure works up an appetite, so check out our guide on the best restaurants in Cable, WI.
The 7 Best Restaurants in Cable, WI
- Lakewoods Resort Restaurant: For over a century, Lakewoods Resorts has served the best home-style food around to travelers and residents at affordable prices. The restaurant’s atmosphere has rustic decor and gorgeous views of Lake Namakagon in Cable, WI. This place will surely please each family member with its delicious menu options, such as steak, seafood, and local cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Brickhouse Cafe: This is one of the best restaurants in downtown Cable, WI, for breakfast or brunch and offers terrific coffee, pastries, and food. Food options include cafe staples such as sandwiches, paninis, wraps, salads, and soups.
- Pla-Mor Bar and Restaurant: This casual spot offers comfort food in fun presentations. You can also stop in for the restaurant’s bar to enjoy a cocktail and unwind from a day of fun in Cable, WI.
- Rivers Eatery Pizza: A great go-to for family meals is pizza, and this is one of the best restaurants for that in downtown Cable, WI. Choose from their vast menu of stone-oven pizza and discover why Wisconsin is famous for its cheese!
- Velo Cafe: This is another one of our favorite Cable, WI, restaurants for brunch with fantastic wraps, bakery, and coffee.
- Loon Saloon: Come here for delicious homemade burgers, pizzas, cocktails, and more. They also have a cute little shop with souvenirs, groceries, and other convenience items.
- The Portage: This bar and restaurant serves “simple but tasty food” and is centered on providing a sense of community. Here you can also enjoy music, games, dancing and more with your drinks and meal.
Book your Northwoods adventure today with the local experts!